ReShade makes my characters invinsible.

• emmhor
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by emmhor ReShade makes my characters invinsible. was created by emmhor
Hi all,

I installed reshade/sweetfx and they both cause my ingame character models to dissapear. I can use the game fine/everything works but without seeing the characters it's impossible to play.

My game has 2 "D3D9"files
"d3dx9d_27"
"d3dx9d_27"
When the game works correctly this is how it looks:

When I install reShade it add's the following file
"d3d9"
And the game looks like:

This files cause the game to get messed up. If I delete it the game runs as in the first picture(correctly).

I tried to rename the d3d9 file to
"d3dx9d_27"
"d3dx9d_27"
but that didn't help.

What could sove my issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• unic0rn
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by unic0rn Replied by unic0rn on topic ReShade makes my characters invinsible.
you can't have two files with the same name in the same folder - so those files you've mentioned, certainly have different extensions, and without noticing that don't mess with them. don't try to replace them with reshade either, that won't work. reshade has to be named d3d9.dll for this game (i assume Granado Espada). and unfortunately, according to some older post here, it doesn't work - someone else had similar experience, but he said that every player and npc was invisible. your screen suggests something slightly more complicated - all models got stuck in a single place, reset to some default pose.

it's certainly weird, but glitches happen in some extremely rare cases. perhaps this game is one of them. if crosire won't have time to debug this though (it's free to play, so you can pray that he will), you're out of luck.

• emmhor
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by emmhor Replied by emmhor on topic ReShade makes my characters invinsible.
Hi Unicorn, Thank you for your reply unfortunate it won't work then. for now.
But still cool that you know the name of the game since it is not a big game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.