I can get MVP to work with Reshade 2.0 but not 3.4

• james
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by james I can get MVP to work with Reshade 2.0 but not 3.4 was created by james
When I start MVP it gives: 'There were some errors compiling shaders...'

In the log I get a warning: 'DD3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain' failed with error code 80070057!
Then after more INFO lines I get 'Ignoring 'LoadLibraryA("IPHLPAPI.DLL")' call to avoid possible deadlock.
Then I see the shader I picked get compiled successfully several times(presumably after adjusting parameters), and the log ends on 'Loading Images...'.

So no actual errors in the log, but the effects are not applied to the video stream. Strange because I downloaded Reshade 2.0 and MVP seemed to work fine. Is this fixable, or are there any other video players that could potentially work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I can get MVP to work with Reshade 2.0 but not 3.4
Never heard of a video player called MVP, could you ellaborate? Video players using D3D9 for display no longer with ReShade because it currently disables itself on video swapchains to prevent some stability issues with games that pull in D3D9 soley for video playback of cutscenes (there is a message in the log warning about this). But this one seems to use D3D11, which doesn't do this.

• james
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by james Replied by james on topic I can get MVP to work with Reshade 2.0 but not 3.4
Sorry I meant MPV! mpv.io/

If there's anyway to get it to work - or any other video players I can use Reshade 3 with - would be very grateful!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.