Help me Reshade not work

• Jerry60
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Jerry60 Help me Reshade not work was created by Jerry60
Hello everyone please could you help me? I have uninstalled the previous version of the fantastic "Reshade v.4.0.1" now I wanted to install the version "v.4.0.2" but I can not, someone could teach me how should I do? in advance hoping for your prompt help (PS to me now no version of Reshade works) :( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jerry60
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Jerry60 Replied by Jerry60 on topic Help me Reshade not work
Hello guys, I retry as written above because I realized that the program has installed in the game "AssettoCorsa" but when I start the sudet on the screen of my PC does not appear as in previous versions the version currently installed. I maybe I missed something in the 'installation? Thanks if you have any advice on how to solve my problem! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.