The Sims 4: DOF not working?

• Skelecogs
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Skelecogs The Sims 4: DOF not working? was created by Skelecogs
First of all, hi!
I've just updated from 3.4.1 to 4.0.2 and now DOF's mouse-driven auto-focus refuses to work. The option is checked in my configuration/settings and everything but no dice. The auto-focus (without mouse focus) works just fine though? I have no idea what could be wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• peachpxel
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by peachpxel Replied by peachpxel on topic The Sims 4: DOF not working?
Hi! I don't know if you found a solution to your issue yet, but switching from customization mode to performance mode through the reshade menu enabled the mouse driven focus to work for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.