"Build Solution" help for Visual Studio 2017?`

• Oldbear647
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Oldbear647 "Build Solution" help for Visual Studio 2017?` was created by Oldbear647
I downloaded everything from the ReShade GitHub, installed Visual Studio 2017, and even managed to get all the dependencies working, but now I feel really stupid because even though I'm not getting any errors when I "Build Solution" I'm not sure what output files I should be producing (or how). I ran both Release/64-bit and Release Setup/64-bit, but when I try to run the .exe file that's produced I get the following error:

i.imgur.com/xdrJ2Sj.png

If this is something that will be difficult to fix, is there any way to produce the .dll and .ini files for ReShade without bothering with the .exe installer?

Thanks in advance for anyone who's kind enough to respond! =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic "Build Solution" help for Visual Studio 2017?`
Release|64-bit does that. Output is in bin\x64\Release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.