[SOLVED] Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1?

• Sinalor
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Sinalor Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1? was created by Sinalor
Hello!

I've been using reshade since the BFA launch, but today I logged in the 8.1 and it doesn't work at all... Is there a solution? I tried to reinstall it but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sopherra
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Sopherra Replied by Sopherra on topic Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1?
I'm having the exact same problem. Tried reinstalling with all of the DirectX options. I thought it was just 4.0.2 until I saw your post, as I had issues getting it to work with FFXIV for a day or two.

• Shodan
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Shodan Replied by Shodan on topic Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1?
Works fine, but there is an new folder structure. Now go to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_ for the wow.exe. Make sure ingame to run dx 11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopherra

• Sinalor
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by Sinalor Replied by Sinalor on topic Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1?
Thanks a lot mate, I didn't even expect it to be here! Works fine now =)

• Scourge13
More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by Scourge13 Replied by Scourge13 on topic Doesn't work on wow bfa 8.1?
How have you managed to launch it with reshade? Cause my game doesn't even start, and ctd's with access violation error 132, when i try to start with reshade.
I've installed latest 4.0.2 version and used Direct3d10 option on WOW.exe in _retail_ folder. So did i miss something? Maybe i did something wrong? Please help

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.