Reshade menu registers keys twice when searching

• snowparticles
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by snowparticles Reshade menu registers keys twice when searching was created by snowparticles
My reshade menu registers my keys twice when searching effects, for example, when I want to search HDR, and when I press h, it comes as "hh", I can backspace just fine but it's getting annoying, I had to make an account just to report this bug, it was a good idea, I'm wondering if this will get fixed soon. My game is DX11, the installer chooses OpenGL but it uses DX11, so I chose DX 10+, I have used previous versions of the program and my games and it works like a charm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade menu registers keys twice when searching
Which game? ReShade can have problem if a game uses both Raw Input and legacy keyboard messages at the same time, in which case input could get duplicated.

• snowparticles
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by snowparticles Replied by snowparticles on topic Reshade menu registers keys twice when searching
I am actually using it on Roblox, it can actually run with different API's, like DX9, OpenGL, Vulkan, and Metal. Yes, an odd choice for reshade but I also use it for Assetto Corsa too, and it's really nice.

• snowparticles
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by snowparticles Replied by snowparticles on topic Reshade menu registers keys twice when searching
I don't know if it uses any of those key methods, but I could try to look into it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.