[SOLVED] Reshade is Broken since today in WoW 8.1

• Silverseppel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Silverseppel Reshade is Broken since today in WoW 8.1 was created by Silverseppel
I used Resade since a year whith WoW. With the release of patch 8.1 i deinstalled Reshade and installed the latest version of Reshade in the new folder of WoW and it works until yesterday. Today i started WoW and Reshade does not work. I have uninstalled and installed it again but it still does not work.

thx for help
Silverseppel

dxgi log
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Silverseppel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Talason
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Talason Replied by Talason on topic Reshade is Broken since today in WoW 8.1
I know why yours isn't working. They switched the wow default settings to "DX12" and reshade doesn't work with DX12. So you just have to go to settings and switch it back to DX 11. If that doesnt work, make sure you installed reshade to the "Retail" folder!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silverseppel

• Silverseppel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Silverseppel Replied by Silverseppel on topic Reshade is Broken since today in WoW 8.1
Thx DX12 was the problem

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.