Green Screen Help

• CecilyJisi
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by CecilyJisi Green Screen Help was created by CecilyJisi
I need help with my green screen on Reshade. I'm not sure how to describe what's wrong but I'm sure you could tell what is wrong by looking at it. Would anyone be able to tell me how to fix this?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by CecilyJisi. Reason: Just getting the image to appear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OtisInf
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic Green Screen Help
Change the value for the depth buffer is reversed setting?

• CecilyJisi
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by CecilyJisi Replied by CecilyJisi on topic Green Screen Help
Okay so I just booted the game back up and now it's like this. No idea what had happened. Isn't there a way I can just reinstall 3.4.1 instead of deal with 4.0.2?

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Green Screen Help
This has absolutly nothing to do with ReShade, you will see the same in 3.4.1. You just have the wrong settings set for the effect. Set RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN to 1 in the global preprocessor definitions. Additionally set RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED to 1 as well.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.