Reshade auto installer issue

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #1 by Sh1nRa358 Reshade auto installer issue was created by Sh1nRa358
I dunno about 0.18, but in 0.17 and some below, using the reshade auto installer could potentially copy, on some emulators, emu ini files and paste them into the reshade auto installer folder for some reason.
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by Sh1nRa358.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade auto installer issue
Huh? You mean it copies files out of the game folder back into the folder you downloaded ReShade to? That's strange .... like, really strange ...

• Ioxa
More
9 years 2 days ago #3 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Reshade auto installer issue
I had this happen with ReShade 0.11.1 and the game Neverwinter Online. The auto installer copied a folder, some DLL files, and an application file from the game folder to the folder ReShade Setup is in. This is the only combination I have ever had that happen with but I almost never use the setup app.

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 days ago #4 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Reshade auto installer issue
Yes that is correct. It usually happens to me with some emulators. I think it happened to me with only a couple of real PC games so far.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.