Shaders stuck in loading loop

• Vooker525
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Vooker525 Shaders stuck in loading loop was created by Vooker525
There is a game where i want to try reshade but it cant load shareds and they stuck in loading loop.
Game uses OpenGL and all shaders here are self written. Ive searched through forums and found an answer that its more a game issue and shaders unable to hook.
The thing is, i can contact developer and he could tweak things i order to make reshade work.
There is log file
Warning: Spoiler!

I dont understand what it means, can someone help figure out what developer should tweak to make shaders working? I already asked about wglMakeCurrent thing and dev said that he dont have exessive use of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Shaders stuck in loading loop
The OpenGL hooking code is currently undergoing a rewrite, which will fix this and other issues. So this will be fixed in the next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vooker525

• Vooker525
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Vooker525 Replied by Vooker525 on topic Shaders stuck in loading loop
Cool! Any ETA or beta tests?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.