Reshade Overlay Not Working

• Mick
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Mick Reshade Overlay Not Working was created by Mick
Hello I'm trying to use Reshade 4.1.1 with Record of Agerest War Marriage, but after I install Direct3d 10+ and launch the game the "Shift + F2" combo doesn't bring the menu up. I've also tried hitting "Shift + Home" and "Home." I don't see any file to change the button command either. Please help >.<

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade Overlay Not Working
Reshade message shows up on top of the screen when launching the game?

• Mick
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Mick Replied by Mick on topic Reshade Overlay Not Working
Umm I don't get a message at the top of the screen.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade Overlay Not Working
Reshade's not been installed correctly, then. Make sure you picked the right executable and selected the proper game api.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mick

• Mick
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by Mick Replied by Mick on topic Reshade Overlay Not Working
Thank you, I tried it with Reshade 4.2.0 / OpenGL and now It's working!

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #6 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade Overlay Not Working
You're welcome ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.