Reshade with BF3

• Rastapaedic
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Rastapaedic Reshade with BF3 was created by Rastapaedic
Hi there, I've been trying to get the following working for BF3:

www.ktmx.pro/2018/06/battlefield-3-realistic-graphics-mod.html

However, can't see to have any luck - following the instructions there, no effects come up to select from. If I don't follow the instructions on that site/overwrite the textures and shaders in the BF3 folder I can get ReShade working fine, however alot of the effects I don't need/want. What could I possibly be doing wrong, or are the instructions in that link false.

On another note, happy for someone to suggest from the normal downloaded effects in ReShade a good combination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade with BF3
If you can't see effects appearing in the "Home" tab of Reshade's interface, you need to define the shaders folder path in the "Settings" tab (look for "Effect search paths").

However, looking at this guy's configuration, I couldn't find any preset file, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by Duran.te.

• Rastapaedic
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Rastapaedic Replied by Rastapaedic on topic Reshade with BF3
Thank you for the reply - despite it being my first time using it, I did think there was something missing. Ah well, i'll keep trying!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.