FFXIV and multi-screen setup scaling bug

• Dajova
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #1 by Dajova FFXIV and multi-screen setup scaling bug was created by Dajova
Ok, so, i've been having this issue for quite some time, ever since i installed reshade to FFXIV.

More info here: www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bbnhrp/t...nitor_scaling_issue/

At first, i didn't think it was ReShade, so i tried out all sorts of other solutions, to no avail (like fullscreen optimization, DPI settings etc etc.).
However, as soon as i uninstalled ReShade for FFXIV, the issue went away instantly and haven't resurfaced once.

I don't know what triggering/causing it, so i just posting it here so you may take a look at it.
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Dajova.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diceman
More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by Diceman Replied by Diceman on topic FFXIV and multi-screen setup scaling bug
There does appear to be some sort of issue here, i can reproduce it in a different way, the game first starts up in a small borderless window and not scaled to screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.