reshade not working properly in MHW

• anthony3tears
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by anthony3tears reshade not working properly in MHW was created by anthony3tears
i installed reshade on Monster Hunter World and it partially works. Whenever I have the Reshades osd on the screen it works, but whenever I toggle the osd it stops wokring, ive tried reinstalling reshade, reinstaling the game, Ive tried reloading the reshade and nothing has worked. I can upload a video somewhere for reference if needed, any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic reshade not working properly in MHW
This has been fixed in the next version. For now, just make sure MagicBloom is not the active last effect in your technique list (change the order so something else is last).

• anthony3tears
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by anthony3tears Replied by anthony3tears on topic reshade not working properly in MHW

crosire wrote: This has been fixed in the next version. For now, just make sure MagicBloom is not the active last effect in your technique list (change the order so something else is last).

Is the next version out, or is it coming sometime in the future?
(Thanks for your response btw)
Also I'm not using the magic bloom effect.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.