Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?

• j19861986
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by j19861986 Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work? was created by j19861986
Hi
I have problems with injection method with ReShade.
It hooks to games (looked in log), but doesn't work.
I always liked to inject, so I don't like to fiddle with dll files into games dir.
It was alot easier for me to inject than copy dlls (QoF) by editing text file with notepad++ (quick replace all).
Is there a way to inject? I have tried different injectors, all failed. I know that all version 1.x.x. worked with injection.
I cannot remember which reshade version that broke reshade with injection method.

Regards
Johan Taunajik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Deathmedic
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
I have to use the ENBinjector tool for fallout nv as I have to replace the d3d9.ddl for a stable fps.
I have to give the enbinjector admin rights so that it can correctly inject into the game.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
Sorry for hijacking but I've got a related problem. Managed to get Resident Evil 5 working with ReShade as well as an additional dll to remove the color filter via ENBinjector. Changed the name of the ReShade dll from d3d9 to ReShade32 in order to get it injected properly. Tried it now with 4.3 and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Tried admin mode as well. Anyone any idea what might be the issue? Is the name "ReShade32" still a working alternative?

• j19861986
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by j19861986 Replied by j19861986 on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
Thx for mentioning that dll should named ReShade32.dll
Now I can inject proberly.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
Lol, glad that helped even though I still coudn't fix my issue.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
It works as long as you don't name it any of: d3d9.dll, d3d10.dll, d3d11.dll, d3d12.dll, dxgi.dll, opengl32.dll. These have special meaning for ReShade.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #7 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
Thing is, the Resident Evil 5 mod is already using a dll called d3d9. I managed to inject ReShade on top via ENBinjector by renaming its file ReShade32.dll but it just doesn't seem to work anymore. Should've documented exactly what I did.
Can anyone recommend other injectors for testing purposes?
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• Chavolatra
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #8 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
use dx10 dll with enb for re5
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Chavolatra.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #9 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Injection DLL Method > ReShade doesn't work?
Still not working. Using Boris' latest version of his generic injector plus RE5 gold fix. RE5 cut support for DX 10 but dunno if that's the cause. Otherwise I might be doing something fundamentally wrong which I didn't back then. Strange.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.