Rise Of the Tomb Raider Dx12

• pharmartist
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by pharmartist Rise Of the Tomb Raider Dx12 was created by pharmartist
DºEvening

First and up front, praise to the devs who made this amazing tool...
I really thankful for the first steps in a fully supported dx12.
Nevertheless, Im sharing the same problem (as any other users) with ROTTR dx12. failing to compile, invalid flags in every effect I activate
However i managed do play with success SOTTR with dx12 although I get a error and a forced exit if I try to adjust settings or add a new effect in game. Im running a ryzen 7 2700 RTX 2070 winpro v1809.

Any help with ROTTR would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Skinner
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Skinner Replied by Skinner on topic Rise Of the Tomb Raider Dx12
Without Geforce experience, this error keeps me away from using it:

drive.google.com/file/d/1sSfOYcsa0xW8PNnclsQl6UnGLIKrI5p7/view

Is working for others?

• Daodan
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Rise Of the Tomb Raider Dx12
I had the same error message on a RTX 2070 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG) when trying out sottr. But the commits from the last couple of days fixed that. Maybe wait for the next release and see if it works then.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.