[SOLVED] Reshade Menu Text Garbled

• MapleLeaves
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by MapleLeaves Reshade Menu Text Garbled was created by MapleLeaves
Hello!

When I open the Reshade menu, the text inside the menu is odd, as if each character was split into quarters and then swapped with each other. All the options and shaders work perfectly, it's just the menu text that has an issue.

I've tried resizing the font and using a custom font, but neither work. The game I'm using it on is an OpenGL game.

Here's what it looks like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade Menu Text Garbled
Which game?

• MapleLeaves
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by MapleLeaves Replied by MapleLeaves on topic Reshade Menu Text Garbled
The game is FusionFall Retro, the fanmade remake of the old CN MMORPG. I was curious to see if Reshade worked with it.

Thank you for the quick reply!

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade Menu Text Garbled
That's a D3D9 game actually. Fixed the bug: github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/97403f...c579c4d1bc3b6bdb2880 . Will be available with the next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MapleLeaves

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.