Reshade not working with SWTFU2

• goCHIEFgo
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by goCHIEFgo Reshade not working with SWTFU2 was created by goCHIEFgo
I've been trying to fix this game for a while now and I'm just about to give up.
Reshade works for plenty other users on this game, and I've even used these people's own dlls with no success. I've been going through a lot of games and been able to fix every single one of them, be it dx9, 11, an older version from the reshade repository, afterburner, whatever, but I just can't get this one going.
The game is Dx9, but a user mentions it only working if he has both dxgi and d3d9.dll in his main.
With d3d9.dll I get a log, which is the only dll I will get a log from. Log
I get no compile message on launch and I can't open any menu.
I've completely removed Afterburner, Rivatuner is set to no detection. Windows 1903. Taken ownership of the folder, excluded in from virus protection.

I can't launch the game with fullscreen optimization disabled if d3d9 is in the main folder, but it will launch if d3d9 is removed. With d3d9 gives me "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" in the game's log. Which I know a user was able to do with reshade.

If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated, I know there are more people having trouble with this game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Reshade not working with SWTFU2
Hmm, have you tried renaming d3d9.dll to dinput.dll, dinput8.dll, dxgi.dll, dsound.dll or ddraw.dll? (in this order)

• goCHIEFgo
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by goCHIEFgo Replied by goCHIEFgo on topic Reshade not working with SWTFU2
Just tried, nothing. dinput8.dll gives me entry point not found error message and game wont launch.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.