ReShade 4.3 in APB Reloaded - Unable to use mouse

• lemonpokemon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by lemonpokemon ReShade 4.3 in APB Reloaded - Unable to use mouse was created by lemonpokemon
Everything used to work, but then EasyAntiCheat was updated, which began to block ReShade upon game launch, so I removed it. After the next update of the game (anti-cheat?), ReShade started working again, but like that - it's now impossible to configure it with the mouse, but the keyboard is not an option at all :pinch:

Is there anything I can do to make the mouse work again? I tried reinstalling ReShade several times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic ReShade 4.3 in APB Reloaded - Unable to use mouse
Usually windowed mode works. Also opening the console, if you have console access.

• lemonpokemon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by lemonpokemon Replied by lemonpokemon on topic ReShade 4.3 in APB Reloaded - Unable to use mouse
What console do I need? In the game (only in-game chat and I tried it) or for ReShade?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.