ReShade does not change anything on MHW.

• arandomdoofus
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by arandomdoofus ReShade does not change anything on MHW. was created by arandomdoofus
I install ReShade on MHW, apply a preset ( Clear Hunter from nexusmods), but nothing changes. I can access that reshade menu in game but thats all. I've compared screenshots and there is zero difference.

I've installed things correctly.

I am not sure whats going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic ReShade does not change anything on MHW.
By "applying preset" do you mean actually choosing the preset "ClearHunter.ini" in the ReShade overlay?

• Zopiac
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #3 by Zopiac Replied by Zopiac on topic ReShade does not change anything on MHW.
Works for me. I only tried Depth3D, but downloading that .ini, all available default shaders (as it says to do, despite only using five of them), and selecting the ClearHunter.ini preset in the overlay works fine.

Not that I think it looks good... more contrast != more better, skies are messed up, and I'm getting pretty crazy artifacts when moving (large dark spots flashing about).

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Zopiac.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.