ReShade NOT Working since new GUI feature (3.0)

• mindu
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1 by mindu ReShade NOT Working since new GUI feature (3.0) was created by mindu
Since I can't find any database in official site in order to downgrade I tried all versions from this repository

from 0.11.0 to 0.19.2 works perfect, also with 2.0 to 2.0.3f1 works perfect too.
is since 3.0 up to newer 4.3.0 that are not working, that's why I think the new in-game UI is the problem.

I can't just downgrade and stick to an old version because there are features in newer ReShade that I would like to use in my shaders.
I understand it may be conflict with other injectors as well and since it hasn't been reported yet (I don't see anything) it may not be a priority to fix/workaround, but is there any possibility of a 'little' version or something without the GUI?
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by mindu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.