CTD on Launch X-Plane 11 because of OpenGL on lap*

• Jackaroo
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by Jackaroo CTD on Launch X-Plane 11 because of OpenGL on lap* was created by Jackaroo
*- Laptop

Hello! I was wondering if there was a fix to Reshade Crashing X-Plane 11 on startup on a laptop? I have traced the problem down to Intel integrated graphics- If integrated graphics is on and I try to launch X-Plane 11, it flickers a few times then crashes. However, if integrated graphics is off and i try to use reshade, it works just fine, but i cant use external monitors which is a must for me. TL;DR- Reshade crashes on startup with opengl apps on a laptop due to intel integrated graphics. Any help is appreciated Thanks! (P.S. Here's a video of the problem I am having.
Thanks!)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Jackaroo. Reason: added a video link for the problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jackaroo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Jackaroo Replied by Jackaroo on topic CTD on Launch X-Plane 11 because of OpenGL on lap*
Bumping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.