TRIBES Vengeance not loading Reshade DX9

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by vladzor TRIBES Vengeance not loading Reshade DX9 was created by vladzor
TRIBES Vengeance ist starting without loading Reshade
I tried with ENB Series and its loading.

Warning: Spoiler!

what should i do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CasePB
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by CasePB Replied by CasePB on topic TRIBES Vengeance not loading Reshade DX9
Tribes Vengeance does not use directx 9, it uses 8. Just use the d3d8.dll file and it will work fine with reshade 3.00. That worked for me anyway.

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by vladzor Replied by vladzor on topic TRIBES Vengeance not loading Reshade DX9
its using DX9, i was thinking the same - most all of old UE2 games using DX8, but this one is using DX9

I tried ENB Series wich is using DX9 without d3d8to9 and it worked, but with reshade not loading, the game is starting (i have logs) but no reshade UI

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by vladzor Replied by vladzor on topic TRIBES Vengeance not loading Reshade DX9
FIXED:

Tribes Vengance is searching for dxgi.dll

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.