No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error

• CasePB
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by CasePB No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error was created by CasePB
I'm trying to get reshade to work on NOLF2 and I put the d3d8.dll in the folder but the game won't start with it. Is there anyway to fix this?

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by CasePB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
No dice with this one so far

• lowenz
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #3 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
dgVoodoo2 works nicely with NOLF2 ;)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by lowenz.

• JJXB
More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by JJXB Replied by JJXB on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
I think i ran across this error even with dgVooodoo 2 until i removed the livesforeverplus widescreen fix and replaced it with Wobak's Widescreen for NOLF2 instead to get it going.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #5 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error

JJXB wrote: I think i ran across this error even with dgVooodoo 2 until i removed the livesforeverplus widescreen fix and replaced it with Wobak's Widescreen for NOLF2 instead to get it going.

Can confirm. Also used dgvoodoo for the pics.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Diego0920.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.