No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error

• CasePB
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by CasePB No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error was created by CasePB
I'm trying to get reshade to work on NOLF2 and I put the d3d8.dll in the folder but the game won't start with it. Is there anyway to fix this?

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by CasePB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
No dice with this one so far

• lowenz
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #3 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
dgVoodoo2 works nicely with NOLF2 ;)
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by lowenz.

• JJXB
More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by JJXB Replied by JJXB on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error
I think i ran across this error even with dgVooodoo 2 until i removed the livesforeverplus widescreen fix and replaced it with Wobak's Widescreen for NOLF2 instead to get it going.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #5 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic No One Lives Forever 2 d3d8.dll error

JJXB wrote: I think i ran across this error even with dgVooodoo 2 until i removed the livesforeverplus widescreen fix and replaced it with Wobak's Widescreen for NOLF2 instead to get it going.

Can confirm. Also used dgvoodoo for the pics.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Diego0920.