ReShade wont work on any of my games

• Gaimon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Gaimon ReShade wont work on any of my games was created by Gaimon
Hi :) I've just started to use reshade however none of my games seems to work with this software. Every time I run up a game the interface don't show up whatever I do. I've made sure to follow every step to correctly install reshade on all of my games, but exactly 0 of them were able to run it. I tried different solutions given in the troubleshooting section of the forum but none of them worked. I've tried with multiple versions including the newest. I'm playing with an Nvidia GTX 1050Ti, an AMD Ryzen 1300X, 2x4 HyperX RAM at 2666 MHz and on Win10. I can't really think of what more to give you guys but feel free to ask me :) Thank you in advance !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kakeru
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by kakeru Replied by kakeru on topic ReShade wont work on any of my games
I had exactly the same problem with ReShade 3 versions, and if I remember I couldn't really resolve it, though newer versions works fine.. Anyway, make sure you choosing right API (directX9 / 11 / opengl), all software up to date and no crapware running in the background.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.