Titanfall 2 Toggle HUd mod + Reshade

• Amaratu
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Amaratu Titanfall 2 Toggle HUd mod + Reshade was created by Amaratu
Hi everyone! I whant to play Titanfall 2 with this Toggle HUD mod and Reshade. But they both using d3d11.dll. So I would like to know is there a way to combine them. Maby somebody already done that and could help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JJXB
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by JJXB Replied by JJXB on topic Titanfall 2 Toggle HUd mod + Reshade
in most cases a game with d3d11 functionality will also be loading dxgi so try reshade as dxgi.dll instead?

and if that doesn't work, try using this and loading the Toggle HUD mod as an asi (i.e. rename the HUD mod d3d11.dll to d3d11.asi, have the asi loader as another dll the game calls and have reshade as d3d11.dll because it doesn't like being loaded via the asi loader). I've done this on things like hitman contracts where i've wanted to use dgvoodoo2 but the widescreen fix loads as d3d8 so i had to use dgv as the d3d8, load the WS fix by the asi loader and then i've chained the dgv output to dxgi named reshade32.dll.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.