[SOLVED] There is no d3d9.ini file...

• TiberSeptim
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by TiberSeptim There is no d3d9.ini file... was created by TiberSeptim
Hello there is no d3d9.ini file.I am trying to enter in game menu, HOME key is not working.I am trying to change it from d3d9.ini but i hv none one!I just want change SPACE key that changes lighting by default ingame.Can you please help me? Space key is jumping in skyrim but it changes ligting effects by reshade... :(
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by TiberSeptim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TiberSeptim
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by TiberSeptim Replied by TiberSeptim on topic There is no d3d9.ini file...
How to change key binds out of game
If you need to modify the default Home/Pos1 hotkey to toggle ReShade's interface on, without having access to it, you'll have to change it out-of-game.
Navigate to your game's main directory (game .exe location) and open ReShade.ini with any text editor.
Locate KeyMenu=36,0,0 under the [INPUT] section, and change it to whatever value you desire.

The KeyMenu line is composed of three numbers, of which each one is separated by a comma.
The first number is the keycode value. The second one defines if ctrl needs to be hold or not (0=no - 1=yes). The last one has the same purpose of the previous one, but it indicates shift.
Google "keycode" for values

References:
KeyMenu=36,0,0 - Home/Pos1 - Actual default keybind
KeyMenu=113,0,1 - Shift+F2 - Previous keybind

If, in your ReShade.ini file, there's no "KeyMenu=..." line, just manually add it by tourself.
(Based on Crassius Curio's suggestion)

I tried this nothing happens...

• TiberSeptim
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by TiberSeptim Replied by TiberSeptim on topic There is no d3d9.ini file...
I solved problem with using DX9 download option!
And i deleted this mod:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64889/

dont use this...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.