Not working with SWTOR

• VidarVapor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by VidarVapor Not working with SWTOR was created by VidarVapor
I recently got back into Star Wars: The Old Republic, and went to ReShade as I do most every game I play anymore. I've been having nothing but issues trying to get this to work. It either doesn't launch, doesn't launch with error, or launches without reshade. I'm on Window 10, and my SWTOR version is 6.0.1.

I have tried 4.0.2, 4.3.0, 4.4.2 versions of reshade. I tried D9, D10+ on all three versions, and even OpenGl on 4.4.2.

I've tried renamingmy d3d9.dll.

I've tried with and without compatability mode, with and with running as admin.
My friend has it working fine on his game, but for some reason it just wont work on my end.

I am installing at X/SWTOR/SWTOR/retailclient/swtor.exe

In that directory there even is reshade.ini and reshade-shaders folder with reshade-shaders/Shaders and reshade-shaders/Textures

It's all there it just doesn't seem to launch with the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Deathmedic
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Not working with SWTOR
I haven't played in a while but I think I had to use the ENBinjector with admin rights to get it working.
just have it in a seperate folder with reshade and have swtor.exe in the injector config file for listed exe to look for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.