[SOLVED] Metro: Last Light (Redux) does not use ReShade

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by MonarchX Metro: Last Light (Redux) does not use ReShade was created by MonarchX
I tried the latest ReShade 0.16.1 + SweetFX 2.0 package on Metro: Last Light Redux edition and effects do not apply, toggling ON and OFF does not work, even though I get a successful ReShade message when the game starts. I used forced Borderless Window mode, but I do not think that is the problem. Why would it be? I do recall some earlier ReShade versions worked fine with it, but not the latest one.

Here's the DXGI log file (Zipped)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Metro: Last Light (Redux) does not use ReShade
Everything seems to run fine. Keys may not work in some rare games. So just check it by enabling some extreme effect (like ASCII) and make sure you start with effects enabled.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Metro: Last Light (Redux) does not use ReShade
Ah, stupid me! I thought that if it doesn't toggle, then effects are not applied. Not true, but toggling does not work for sure, maybe because I am not using FullScreen mode. Does toggling work for you?

Sorry for bad information!

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Metro: Last Light (Redux) does not use ReShade
I do not own that game, so can't test unfortunately.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.