Reshade 4.4.2 crashes on set up

• pocketdemon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by pocketdemon Reshade 4.4.2 crashes on set up was created by pocketdemon
whenever i download the reshade then try to select the game it says "reshade setup has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." then force closes. I already have .NET Framework 4.7 installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• supadoom
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by supadoom Replied by supadoom on topic Reshade 4.4.2 crashes on set up
I have the same problem for a fair bit now. You can do a manual install by unpacking the archive and renaming the correct dll to the api you want. However getting the shaders can be a slight annoyance.

• pocketdemon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by pocketdemon Replied by pocketdemon on topic Reshade 4.4.2 crashes on set up
How exactly do I do that?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.