[SOLVED] Sims 4 Issues

• thestrangeplumbob
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by thestrangeplumbob Sims 4 Issues was created by thestrangeplumbob
I've been using Reshade for Sims 4 without an issue for a long while at this point. I'm not well versed in how to tweak settings, but I did do my fair share of research trying to figure out how to fix this myself.
I updated my game with the newest patch and updated Reshade as well.
After that, when I zoom into a household, the effects start to flicker and only cover a square of my screen. The square gets smaller and bigger depending on which way I turn the camera.

http://imgur.com/a/okWJbhz

I appreciate the help in advance. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ryanleeoliver
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by ryanleeoliver Replied by ryanleeoliver on topic Sims 4 Issues
I'm having the exact same problem! Tried repairing the game, reinstalling re shade and using new presets/shaders. Still facing this issue

• commandocoki
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #3 by commandocoki Replied by commandocoki on topic Sims 4 Issues
I posted about this a week ago with no answers so I wouldn't except any tbh. Min was for sims 3 but obviously sims 4 is having issues too.
it sucks and I'm probably going to stop using reshade...but at least its good to know its not just me!

>>Picture
imgur.com/a/EmG0vy6
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by commandocoki.

• crosire
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Sims 4 Issues
And again, has been fixed in 4.5.1 24 hours ago.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by crosire.

• commandocoki
More
4 years 4 months ago #5 by commandocoki Replied by commandocoki on topic Sims 4 Issues
Thank you. The weird box issue has been fixed...dof shaders are the only ones that still shut off. Might just be my pc.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.