Not Working on "Space Beast Terror Fright" Game

• enrigeek
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by enrigeek Not Working on "Space Beast Terror Fright" Game was created by enrigeek
Hi Guys, I'm in love with reshade and with this gem:
store.steampowered.com/app/357330/Space_Beast_Terror_Fright/

I really think it nails the "ALIENS" movie atmosphere <3
Graphically is a bit rough, and I'd looooove to be able to inject Reshade. Unfortunately, i cannot make it work. It seems to have only windowed mode or borderlessFS.
It uses dx9.0 API and shader model 2.0. Please can someone help?
Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Not Working on "Space Beast Terror Fright" Game
If the game does not have any kind of external software protection, it should allow for reshade to be injected, regardless of missing fullscreen mode.
If you're sure you picked the correct game executable during installation, try choosing another API.

• enrigeek
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by enrigeek Replied by enrigeek on topic Not Working on "Space Beast Terror Fright" Game
thanx for your reply :-)
Yeah I tried all the APIs one at a time, i even tried the 2 dlls provided by ThaxLite in this post
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/4083...dification?start=520
which apparently solved the problem on source games...

As of now I'm quite familiar with reshade installation and set up, I reshaded and played 20/30 games, but this one makes me bang my head on the wall.
I think the issue is the shader model 2.0

:(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.