Reshade not uninstalling

• srayeals
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1 by srayeals Reshade not uninstalling was created by srayeals
Hello

So i wanted to install reshade for Dragon Age: Inuiqisition. When i installed i wanted to play some RDR II , but when i started the game i get the reshade text in the upper left corner. I uninstalled reshade from my DAI en started RDR II but it was still there. Tried reinstalling the game, still there. Deleted the entire RDR folder, still there. Tried installing Reshade on my RDR II and then deleting it and it's still there.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance! :)

edit: there are also no reshade files in the directory of the game.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by srayeals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vreem
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by Vreem Replied by Vreem on topic Reshade not uninstalling
See if you have one of these directories: C:\ProgramData\ReShade\ or C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\ReShade\ (where <user> is your Windows user name)
If so, delete the ReShade folder and it should be fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.