Edit ReShade settings Config crash

• Landon783
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #1 by Landon783 Edit ReShade settings Config crash was created by Landon783
I personally don't really 'need' a fix for it, since it can be done in-game, but it would be nice to use again. I thought I would point it out since it's broken. Someone on the dev team may like to fix it. It could just me, not sure, but even so, they may like to know it happens with at least a small portion of their users.

The program runs smoothly and installs successfully, and most of the options work fine, just like previously. However this option in the picture below crashes the window everytime I click it. I'm fairly certain I can still type in the directory of the preset I want to use but still I did use this feature quite often and it's sometimes easier than having to do it in-game

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Landon783. Reason: Proofreading grammar OCD lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Edit ReShade settings Config crash
This is already fixed on GitHub.

• Landon783
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by Landon783 Replied by Landon783 on topic Edit ReShade settings Config crash
Oh really? Do I need to download it again from git hub?