Halo Custom Edition wont work anymore on ReShade?

• Krono
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by Krono Halo Custom Edition wont work anymore on ReShade? was created by Krono
Hello, I recently tried downloading the new Reshade and Halo CE wont run on it anymore. I've even tried older versions that used to run on it and still nothing. How can I fix this? Please help me out!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Halo Custom Edition wont work anymore on ReShade?
Are you using other wrappers like DSOAL?

• Krono
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by Krono Replied by Krono on topic Halo Custom Edition wont work anymore on ReShade?
What's that mean? What are wrappers?

• Krono
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #4 by Krono Replied by Krono on topic Halo Custom Edition wont work anymore on ReShade?
No, I don't use anything to improve my sound or anything like that. I just try launching it and it says gathering exception data.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.