Reshade Vulkan Uninstall

• Cyannetic
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Cyannetic Reshade Vulkan Uninstall was created by Cyannetic
I'm trying to uninstall Reshade for No Man's Sky because I suspect it's the cause of a crash when I alt tab out. I've removed all of the files I think it could be and read the other uninstall guides referring to a DXLI file I don't see.

I'm just wondering if the Vulkan compatible version adds different .dll files? or more to the point, What files does the Vulkan version add? I removed the shaders folder and anything that explicitly said ReShade, plus a vulkan API, but it still opens when I open the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cyannetic
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Cyannetic Replied by Cyannetic on topic Reshade Vulkan Uninstall
Actually, I just found the reshade folder in ProgramData. It didn't show up on a hard drive search since it's a Hidden folder.

And as I suspected, it was the cause of the alt tab crashing.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Cyannetic.

• a1chera_
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3 by a1chera_ Replied by a1chera_ on topic Reshade Vulkan Uninstall
For me it was actually located in "AppData\Local\ReShade"

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.