Installing a Reshade on Red Dead Redemption 2

• Elric
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 days ago #1 by Elric Installing a Reshade on Red Dead Redemption 2 was created by Elric
Hi,

i'm trying to install this reshade on RDR2 without success : www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/192

i've downloaded reshade, installed it for the game with Vulkan API, put the .ini of the reshade in the folder and neither home or page Up managed to bring the reshade menu...

Any help? Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Installing a Reshade on Red Dead Redemption 2
Please read what the setup tool says below the "Edit ReShade settings" button after you installed to a Vulkan game.
Last edit: 4 years 3 days ago by crosire.

• Elric
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 days ago #3 by Elric Replied by Elric on topic Installing a Reshade on Red Dead Redemption 2
I don't see what you mean sorry

• Grack
More
3 years 5 months ago #4 by Grack Replied by Grack on topic Installing a Reshade on Red Dead Redemption 2
it says you need to keep the setup tool open for reshade to work in vulkan games, but i kept it open to no prevail.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.