"Unable to download archive" , on the Sims 4.

• blair13A
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 days ago #1 by blair13A "Unable to download archive" , on the Sims 4. was created by blair13A
Hey there.

I wanted to install a reshade on the Sims 4, but this reshade (the "clear bloom" reshade by pictureamoebae) worked with an old version. When I launch the software, when I look for my game, it starts to download and it says "Unable to download archive", and it doesn't work. I have no idea why, I don't know where it came from, if I'm the one who did something wrong. I would like to know how to resolve this problem, if possible.
The thing is that as stated above, this reshade works with an old version (version 3.4.1), so I was wondering if the problem was not that the version would be too old.

This reshade allows (if I understood correctly) to have this blurry effect when taking photos, as a focus. That's why I wanted this one, I couldn't find another one.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.