Trouble with integrated graphics

• AVX1990
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by AVX1990 Trouble with integrated graphics was created by AVX1990
Hello,
I'm having issues running reshade on X-plane 11 (I know that game can be tough to get to work with reshade but I've got it figured out, almost) but to get it to work i need to disable the Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 under "Display adapters" in Device Manager. This for some reason though gives me awful frames in-game and a general lack of responsiveness throughout my PC so it doesn't seem to be an option. I've tried manually selecting my GTX 1060 through the Nvidia control panel as well as disabling some in-game overlays that come with the cars such as Ansel, to no avail. I'm hopeful that in having pinpointed the problem the forums can help me reach a solution!
Any help, really anything, is much appreciated
I run an MSI GE72VR Laptop with:
GTX 1060 (Driver version 445.87)
Intel Core i7-7700HQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.