SIMS 4: Reshade is installed correctly, but after clicking home, nothing happens

• woodleef
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by woodleef SIMS 4: Reshade is installed correctly, but after clicking home, nothing happens was created by woodleef
I've had this problem for a while now and no way of finding out what is going on. I installed everything correctly (downloaded the latest reshade version) and I know I did because when I launch my sims 4 game it says on the top corner "reshade installed successfully". It'll also say "press home to open configuration menu" and I try and nothing works. I have changed the input to be "Shift +F2" and nothing and even "D" at one point (Because i thought it was an issue with my function keys) and still nothing (I also tried "FN+Shift+F2-- still nothing). The menu will not pop up or anything. I even tried reshde 3.0 again and the same thing so I'm not sure what's going on or what to do, I would really love it if someone helped. I've tried almost everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.