ReShade not opening correctly (x-plane 11)

• Siri
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by Siri ReShade not opening correctly (x-plane 11) was created by Siri
Hello there, i have tried installing ReShade for a long time but it's not working,
x-plane 11 uses OpenGL API,
So i selected OpenGL, and after that chage the same from OpenGL.dll and txt to d3d11.dll and txt,

Now the game opens up and works fine, but there is no sign of reshade working, so i don't know what to do.. someone please help me..
This is used whit the latest version, and i've tried previus versions. Please and thanks if someone fixes it.

Bye for now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic ReShade not opening correctly (x-plane 11)
What do you mean by "Now the game opens up and works fine", what happened before? If you don't see a message at the top of the screen (ReShade overlay), it was likely not loaded. You can see that by checking the corresponding ini file of the DLL file (opengl32.dll being loaded will produce a opengl32.ini with status info). At any rate you have to choose OpenGL upon installation. If that opengl32.dll fails to load you can try renaming it to names such as dinput.dll, dinput8.dll, dsound.dll and some others. Or inject it with a tool such as ENBInjector.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.