[SOLVED] ETS2 gets blurry on startup and unresponsive.

• vrinho
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by vrinho ETS2 gets blurry on startup and unresponsive. was created by vrinho
Title says all and I want to apologize if there is similar thread with problem like this, but can't find it......
Using latest Reshade and when is enabled and on game startup all screen gets blurry and I can't do anything except close game via Task manager. Game has separate folders for x86 and x64 version of game and no matter to which version I apply Reshade files the result is the same. With other games like Project CARS there are no problems, Reshade works fine. Using Windows 8.1 x64. Maybe Steam is problem? I heard some people have crashing issues because of that but have not found similar problem like in my case.

Here is video when starting a game and how the problem looks like.

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by vrinho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ETS2 gets blurry on startup and unresponsive.
Do you force any sort of AA through the driver? If so, disable that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vrinho

• vrinho
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by vrinho Replied by vrinho on topic ETS2 gets blurry on startup and unresponsive.
I've forced AA through Nvidia Inspector and forgot about that and never thought that could be the problem but it seems turning off solved the problem.

Thanks for quick response and solution :)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by vrinho.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.