FSX-SE DX10

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by TheGoldenCoconut FSX-SE DX10 was created by TheGoldenCoconut
Hey!
I have a little problem with FSX-SE and ReShade 0.18.5.
I managed to install ReShade to FSX-root folder.
Installed files are:
SweetFX-folder
dxgi.dll
dxgi.log
ReShade.fx
Sweet.fx

Everything is working beautifully under DX9. SweetFX settings are making an effect.
The problem occurs when I turn DX10 on. The preflight-screen is darker than usual and effects are compiled successfully.
Once I launch the flight, screen is completely black. I'm a bit noob with ReShade and SweetFX. I didn't find any solutions with quick googling.

My dxgi.log:
Warning: Spoiler!

And screenshot of the preflight-screen:

I really appreciate any suggestions. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FSX-SE DX10
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGoldenCoconut

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #3 by TheGoldenCoconut Replied by TheGoldenCoconut on topic FSX-SE DX10
Hey!
I appreciate your help Crosire. :)

I downloaded the 0.18.4 and installed it. The problem is now that I don't see the "Compiling effects - successful"-message at all.
0.18.5 was the only version of ReShade that actually hooked and worked. Then DX10 was causing that gamma correction problem.
Now DX9 or DX10 aren't working.

And I tried installing ReShade manually & with the installer. Installer's autodetection didn't work, so I pressed D3D10/D11 button which copied the files in the FSX-directory. That didn't work, and then I just manually copied SweetFX-folder, ReShade32.dll, Reshade.fx, and Sweet.fx files into FSX-directory. That didn't work either.

My tracelog:
pastebin.com/V0SEzzxB

I appreciate your help and I hope that you look into this once you have time. :)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by TheGoldenCoconut.

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #4 by TheGoldenCoconut Replied by TheGoldenCoconut on topic FSX-SE DX10
EDIT - Disregard this post. Something weird happened and my original post doubled..
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by TheGoldenCoconut.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FSX-SE DX10
Should be working with 0.18.6 now =).
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGoldenCoconut

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.