FSX-SE DX10

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 day ago #1 by TheGoldenCoconut FSX-SE DX10 was created by TheGoldenCoconut
Hey!
I have a little problem with FSX-SE and ReShade 0.18.5.
I managed to install ReShade to FSX-root folder.
Installed files are:
SweetFX-folder
dxgi.dll
dxgi.log
ReShade.fx
Sweet.fx

Everything is working beautifully under DX9. SweetFX settings are making an effect.
The problem occurs when I turn DX10 on. The preflight-screen is darker than usual and effects are compiled successfully.
Once I launch the flight, screen is completely black. I'm a bit noob with ReShade and SweetFX. I didn't find any solutions with quick googling.

My dxgi.log:
Warning: Spoiler!

And screenshot of the preflight-screen:

I really appreciate any suggestions. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 23 hours ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FSX-SE DX10
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGoldenCoconut

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 hours ago - 9 years 9 hours ago #3 by TheGoldenCoconut Replied by TheGoldenCoconut on topic FSX-SE DX10
Hey!
I appreciate your help Crosire. :)

I downloaded the 0.18.4 and installed it. The problem is now that I don't see the "Compiling effects - successful"-message at all.
0.18.5 was the only version of ReShade that actually hooked and worked. Then DX10 was causing that gamma correction problem.
Now DX9 or DX10 aren't working.

And I tried installing ReShade manually & with the installer. Installer's autodetection didn't work, so I pressed D3D10/D11 button which copied the files in the FSX-directory. That didn't work, and then I just manually copied SweetFX-folder, ReShade32.dll, Reshade.fx, and Sweet.fx files into FSX-directory. That didn't work either.

My tracelog:
pastebin.com/V0SEzzxB

I appreciate your help and I hope that you look into this once you have time. :)
Last edit: 9 years 9 hours ago by TheGoldenCoconut.

• TheGoldenCoconut
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 hours ago - 9 years 9 hours ago #4 by TheGoldenCoconut Replied by TheGoldenCoconut on topic FSX-SE DX10
EDIT - Disregard this post. Something weird happened and my original post doubled..
Last edit: 9 years 9 hours ago by TheGoldenCoconut.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FSX-SE DX10
Should be working with 0.18.6 now =).
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGoldenCoconut