[SOLVED] Reshade always shows the same effects

• Klayda
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by Klayda Reshade always shows the same effects was created by Klayda
Hi guys,
I'm sorry in advance if my question is dumb or if my average english doesn't help.
I'm very new to Reshade, I just tried to download it today for Total War Warhammer II.

I think I installed it correctly, downloading all the effects Reshade suggests, and I downloaded two different presets for the game.
It seems Reshade finds my presets since I can see its name on the top on the window in game. The problem is, whatever preset I pick, Reshade always use those two effects only (as you can see on the screenshot) : Tint and FXAA. For example, that particular preset is supposed to add Depth of field and a lot of other things but they are nowhere to be found in game.

I'll also post a screenshot of the Settings windows just in case there is something wrong here :

So, I'm pretty lost and don't really know what to do.
Any idea ?
Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day. :)
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Klayda. Reason: Screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade always shows the same effects
Means you are missing the effects those presets reference. If the preset is old and does not mention which effect packages to select in the setup tool, you can assume it probably makes use of effects from the legacy package (all the way at the bottom of the list in the setup tool).
To install additional packages, just launch the setup tool again and point it to your game. It will ask to update then and show the effect package list again.

• Klayda
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Klayda Replied by Klayda on topic Reshade always shows the same effects
I just did what you suggested and now it works.
When I first installed Reshade, I didn't touch anything and left the default options so your solution worked perfectly.
Thanks a lot !

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.