This setup archive is corrupted Please download from Reshade.me again

• coyotl
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by coyotl This setup archive is corrupted Please download from Reshade.me again was created by coyotl
Hello there, hope I don't bother but it seems I have an issue, and perhaps someone here can aid me in this particular predicament.

You see, I was just using Reshade as usual, I finished tweaking some stuff in a game and decided to launch reshade again to apply it to another game but... Alas, an error ocurred. When I clicked the reshade setup .exe a messaged appeared, saying the setup was corrupted and I needed to download it again from the site, so that I did and... To my missfortune the same message appeared again.

I can't seem to undestand what is causing this nor I can fix it, therefore I resorted to come here and ask the community for help, hopefully I'll receive it.

With nothing else to add to this matter, I thank you for taking the time for reading this and... If you happen to lend your assistance to me in solving this matter well, that would be much appreciated by me.

Sincerely: A man who has no idea of what he is doing 90% of the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Korgoth1212
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #2 by Korgoth1212 Replied by Korgoth1212 on topic This setup archive is corrupted Please download from Reshade.me again
Have you had any fiz for that?
I'm also experiencing this same problem, one day I could use reshade but now every download that I do of the setup the warning "This setup archive is corrupted Please download from Reshade.me again " , I searched extensively and got to these links that may help us in our predicament:    reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5024-building-4-1-issues
                            and                                                                        reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/6794-so...de-setup-from-source
But I dont couldn't for the life of me install that damn microsoft visual studio 2017 and I know nothing of programins, not knowing how to built a "release" of reshade... So I dont know what to do...
Please, someone help! I just want to use reashade on my games again...
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Korgoth1212.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.