The Force Unleashed Won't Load ReShade

• chairdoorman
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #1 by chairdoorman The Force Unleashed Won't Load ReShade was created by chairdoorman
Hello everyone,

Recently I've been trying to get ReShade to work with The Force Unleashed. The topic I've found so far relate to game crashes, I am able to get in, and play the game, but ReShade never loads. I got a new text document called "dxgi" that says "If you are reading this after launching the game at least once, it likely means ReShade was not loaded by the game. In that event here are some steps you can try to resolve this:" and then it lists some troubleshooting but nothing worked unfortunately. I've also tried older versions of reshade with no luck. I'll be honest, I have no idea where to look for the log so if you need it, I'll be happy to post it if you tell me where to look

I have also tried just regular troubleshooting things such as reinstalling TFU, redownloadinf ReShade, reinstalling Reshade to TFU, etc.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by chairdoorman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic The Force Unleashed Won't Load ReShade
It's a dx9 game, so Reshade's dll should be installed/renamed to "d3d9.dll" in the game folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.