Borderlands 2 reshade fatal error

• SqueakyTheCheeky
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by SqueakyTheCheeky Borderlands 2 reshade fatal error was created by SqueakyTheCheeky
So while back, I had reshade with bl2 and everything was fine. But then one day, the game was functiong weird. Everytime I tried to change my resolution, the game will give me a fatal error, with a lot of lines saying exe.  I will get a screenshot or copy paste the error here when I get the chance. Anyways, the error deterred me from the game for a while. 

recently, I decided to reinstall bl2 with reshade, and still had the same problem. I found out it was reshade causing the problem, and I fixed it by uninstalling reshade, then going in game to set my resolution, then exiting the game and reinstall reshade. However, it wasnt totally fixed. Everytime I alt-tab out of the game, I get the same fatal error whenever I try to tab back in. I am using Reshade 4.9.1 (or whatever the most recent version is) and I decided to try to use an older version of reshade, and with no success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Afterlife1999
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by Afterlife1999 Replied by Afterlife1999 on topic Borderlands 2 reshade fatal error
Having the same issue here and have been searching high and low for an answer or a fix for a few days now, haven't gotten anyone across 3 large Reddit groups to reply or offer a solution either. You haven't by any chance found a fix on this have you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.