Reshade.ini File is missing

• TheHayyz
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by TheHayyz Reshade.ini File is missing was created by TheHayyz
I recently downloaded this for sims, it shows the banner at the top, so i know that i installed it correctly. However it says push the "home" button to open the gui, and my computer does not have one, and the combination usually used for the home button is not working either. i went to change the hotkey for it by going to the Reshade.ini file but i dont even have one to change the hotkey. Also the one file that came up for it, which was just titled "Reshade" , didn't have an [INPUT] section to look under. Would love to know how to fix this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade.ini File is missing
Windows hides file extensions by default, so it will show up as "ReShade" if you don't have that disabled (there is a checkbox to do so at the top of Windows explorer).
Also the "[INPUT]" section is not written to the config file by default (not until a setting is modified in the overlay), so if it's missing, simply add it yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.