[SOLVED] I can't login on presets page

• coyotl
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by coyotl I can't login in presets was created by coyotl
Whenever I try to interact with the presets part of the website I can't because an error pops up saying:Forbidden (403)CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.

How do I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DiamondGamer2008
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by DiamondGamer2008 Replied by DiamondGamer2008 on topic cant login please help
cant login to presets it says Forbidden (403)CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.More information is available with DEBUG=True.

• crosire
More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic cant login please help
Try visiting the site directly at sfx.thelazy.net/ . Other then that I cannot help here, since I'm not the administrator of the page.

• DiamondGamer2008
More
3 years 2 months ago #4 by DiamondGamer2008 Replied by DiamondGamer2008 on topic cant login please help
BRO IT WORKED UR A LIFE SAVER

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.